Safe MMA works to help make the sport of MMA safer. We give advice to those connected with the sport, and independently verify that pre-competition medical safety standards are being upheld.
In order to do this we receive and retain:
- Contact details, through the ‘fighter registration form’
- Medical forms & information, through our secure email address | email@example.com
The only information we will EVER share with any 3rd party is the minimum information we need to share in order to ensure that the medical safety standards we are verifying are being upheld.
Examples would include, but are not limited to:
- Sharing medical documents for review amongst the Safe MMA network of volunteer doctors & experts.
- Clarifying a point or verifying a particular standard has been met by, for example, writing to an examining doctor or optometrist, or testing laboratory or imaging centre.
- Informing a partner promotor or governing body whether a particular form has been received and/or accepted.
- Updating a competitor regarding what they need to do provide in order to achieve the medical safety standards in a particular upcoming event.
What we will NEVER do is:
- Share any contact details or personal medical information OTHER than for the purposes of compliance with the medical safety standards we are verifying.
IF you have any questions or concerns regarding any of above, or you would like your details to be removed from our records, please contact: